Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lawsuit

One year after I joined Court South and had my car accident, I am going to MTSU to try to make a better life for myself. Believe it or not, that accident did more to me than just total my car. I went through credit cards like crazy because of lack of income, and now, I have a pile of debt that no student should have to endure. My credit is severely damaged and I was forced to go to a Buy-Here-Pay-Here for a new car.

Oh, and did I mention the company that screwed me over initially is suing me?

My dad called me just before class to let me know that a police officer had left a note on our door. I was frightened at first, because I had no idea what it could have been. After much thought and research, I found out what it was. Court South is suing me.

However, it's going to take a lot more than their "big bad scary lawsuit" to drag me under. Thus, the purpose of this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment