Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Purpose of this Blog

So what's the purpose of this?

It's quite simple. Girl goes to business. Girl gets lied to. Girl does what she was told she could do. Business doesn't let her. Business sues.

Girl fights back.

I have looked all over the internet for information on what to do about gym memberships screwing over the little guy, and there's honestly not much. A lot of people that have been sued by gyms end up laying down and taking it. Because they feel like that's just life.

Not me though. I refuse to pay something I know I don't deserve to pay. Where is the justice?

These companies are lying to people and then taking them to court over money that they do not deserve. It's simply not fair and I intend to take a stand against it. Not just for myself, but anyone else who's be victimized by a gym.

It's time people know the truth and something is done about this.

The purpose of this blog is to get my message out. To tell everybody possible about what is happening in this industry, especially Court South. To prevent it from happening anymore in the future. I will be frequently documenting my journey and would love to hear about others' stories as well.

For now...I await a call from the Knox County Civil Warrants department...

No comments:

Post a Comment